Strategic Plan(2019-20 to 2023-24)
- To introduce courses focusing on the global and national needs of employment and to update the traditional courses in order to meet the present day challenges.
- To make teaching –learning process more interesting and fruitful for students as well as faculty with the help of ICT tools.
- To enhance the quality of the teacher-profile.
- To promote quality research/projects/patents/copyrights among faculty members as well as scholars.
- To contribute significantly to the community through sincere extension activities.
- To maintain the existing infrastructural facilities with the addition of new amenities for students.
- To provide professional/life skills for holistic development of the students along with teaching.
- To introduce more facilities for the specially-abled students.
Five Year Action plan:
- Guest lecture series under Digvijay Vyakhyanmala to be continued by all the departments.
- Use of ICT in teaching to be enhanced by social science faculty members.
- New software to be developed by autonomous cell and office for result analysis and admission.
- Non-PhD faculty members to complete their PhD soon.
- Faculty members to be motivated for more minor/major research projects/ fellowships.
- Organisation of more national/ international conferences /seminars/ workshops.
- Enhancements of ICT enabled classrooms.
- Complete implementation of e-governance in examination process.
- Organisation of more FDPs and PDPs
- Increased use of LEDs for energy conservation.
- Increase in national/international MoUs/linkages and collaborative activities.
- Increase and updation of ICT enabled classrooms.
- Development of laboratories with advanced aparatus/equipments.
- Sports facilities to be enhanced.
- More CSR scholarships to be obtained for students.
- Creation of MOOC courses by faculty members.
- Faculty members to create and upload quality e-lectures on website and YouTube.
- Motivation to students to get enrolled in MOOC courses under SWAYAM, NPTEL and IGNOU etc.
- Promotion of start-ups in the institution.
- Patents to be registered in the name of institution/ faculty/ students.
- Installation of Central RO plant for drinking water.
- Provision of a traveler/bus for institutional use.
- Construction of disabled-friendly tactile path for specially-abled students.
- New courses to be started as per global and professional needs.
- Funding to be raised from alumni.