In pursuance of its action plan towards quality up-gradation of higher education institutions, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. To make quality enhancement a continuous process, Govt. Digvijay Autonomous P.G. College, Rajnandgaon has established its IQAC in the year 2012 following the Accreditation of the college by the NAAC. The IQAC has become a part of the institution’s system and works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in quality towards promoting holistic academic excellence among students.
Functions of IQAC-
- Setting benchmarks and parameters for quality sustenance in various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Monitoring of syllabus designing of different programmes & courses, examination reforms and evaluation of students’ performance in examination.
- Implementation and analysis of overall academic and administrative performances of the college activities.
- IQAC ensures maximum utilization of infrastructural facilities and the available ICT resources.
- IQAC ensures the proper implementation of academic calendar.
- Regular meetings of IQAC are conducted to discuss various measures related to quality enhancement.
- Organizing seminars, conferences and workshops at different levels.
- Extension and up gradation of Classrooms and Laboratories.
- Inculcate ICT based Teaching-learning process
- Automation of Library and its facilities.
- IQAC monitors the well being of the college in all respects.
GOVT. DIGVIJAY AUTONOMOUS POSTGRADUATE COLLEGE
(07744) 225036 (College Office)
(07744) 229723 (IGNOU Office)