Father’s Name Shri Hamid Ali
D. O. B. : 01.07.1973
Designation Assistant Professor of Zoology
Address for Correspondence A/10, Main Road, Near Talab, Ward No. 12, Gouri Nagar, Rajnandgaon
E-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|1.||Graduation||1994||Pt. Ravishankar University, Raipur|
|2.||Post Graduation||1996||Pt. Ravishankar University, Raipur|
|3.||Ph.D.||2018||Pt. Ravishankar University, Raipur|
|4.||SET||2006||C.G. Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal, Raipur|
Title of Ph.D. Thesis Biodiversity of aquatic Insect of Shankhani-Dankani River from Bailadila to Geedam in Dantewada of Chhattisgarh
Date of First Appointment 26.11.2012
Orientation Course 03.06.2014 to 30.06.2014 Pt. Ravishankar university, Raipur
“Quality of Higher Education: Learning Process.”
Refresher Course 03.07.2018 to 23.07.2018 Pt. Ravishankar university, Raipur
“Recent Trends in Life Sciences”
Awards ‘Best Performance Award’ in state level “Youth Spark” Program received from honorable Chief Minister on Swami Vivekanand Jayanti 12-01-2018 for year 2017-18.
‘Best Performance Award’ in state level “Shining Youth” Program received from honorable Chief Minister on Gandhi Jayanti 02-10-2018 for year 2018-19.
Professional Experience Eight years experience for teaching on contractual base in different UG and PG Collages.
Seven years experience for teaching as regular Asst. Professor in Govt. Mahendra Karma Girls Collage, Dantewada and Govt. Digvijay Autonomous PG Collage, Rajnandgaon.
One year experience as in-charge Principal in Govt. Mahendra Karma Girls Collage, Dantewada
Research Projects 1. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Endline Survey
in Bastar Division of Chhattisgarh (Major).
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Baseline Survey
in Durg Division of Chhattisgarh (Major).
- Comparative study of zooplanktones of Ranisagar and Budhasagar. (Ongoing).
Published Research Papers
- Terrestrial Venomous Animal of Durg, Chhattisgarh and their Poisoning Behavior. Indian Journal of Scientific research, ISSN-2250-0138 Vol. 12 no. 2
- Multiple Blood f\Feeding Behavior of Culex quinquefaciatus in Manendragarh City, Chhattisgarh State, India. Global Journal of Multidisciplinary studies ISSN-2348-0459, feb.2015. http://www.gjms.co.in
- Study of Insect Diversity as a Pollution Indicator in Forest Dwelling River Shankhani of Bastar, India.
- Member of Unified Board of Studies (Zoology) of Chhattisgarh (2014 to 2017).
- Member of Board of Studies (Zoology) of Bastar University (2012 to 2018).
- Lifetime Member of Zoological Society of Chhattisgarh
National Seminar Attended and Paper Presented
- National Conference on bioresource: Its Implication, Alteration and Management for the Welfare of Living Kingdom 11-12 0ct. 2011, G.Y.T.P.G. Autonomous College, Durg (C.G.)
- National Seminar on Challenges of Human Resource Development in Tribal Areas, 16-17 Jan. 2015, Govt. Danteshwari PG. College, Dantewada (C.G.)
- National Conference on Prospects of Life Science for Human Welfare with Special Reference to Chhattisgarh. 07-08 Feb. 2015. Dept. of Zoology, Govt. V.Y.T.PG. College, Durg.(C.G.)
- National Conference on Recent Advances in Medical Plant Research and its Application in Human Health. 02-03 Mar. 2015, Dept. of Zoology, Bhilai Mahila Mahavidyalay, Bhilai, Dist.- Durg (C.G.)
- National Seminar on Enhancement Strategies in Quality Education and Research. 27-28 Nov. 2015, IQAC, Govt. Nagarjuna PG College of Science, Raipur, India
- National Conference on Modern Life Science – Perspective and Prospects 04-05 Dec. 2015,Dept. of Zoology, College Bhakhara Dist. Dhamtari (C.G.)
- चुटकुले का वैश्विक इतिहास : सैद्धातिकी और प्रासंगिकता, 05,06 फरवरी 2016 शासकीय दिग्विजय स्वशासी स्नातकोत्तर महाविद्यालय, राजनांदगांव
- National Conference on Prospects of Life Sciences: Paradigm Shift in Teaching and Research in Zoological Sciences. 02-03 Mar. 2016. 2nd Chhattisgarh Congress of the Zoological society of Chhattisgarh, Govt. V.Y.T.PG College, Durg, (C.G.)
- 3rd National Conference of Zoological Society of Chhattisgarh on Prospects of Innovations in Life Sciences and Socio-Economic Challenges 02-03-Dec. 2017, Dept of Zoology C.M.D. PG. College, Bilaspur and Bilaspur University (C.G.)
- National Research Seminar on The Useful Thought of Pt. Dindayal Upadhyay in Present Global Scenario. 20 and 21 Dec. 2017. Govt. Digvijay Autonomous PG Collage, Rajnandgaon.
- National Seminar on Advance Research in Physics – Its Role in Development of Society on Physical Modification of Avian Fauna for Flight Adaptation”. 29 Jan 2018 Govt. Digvijay Autonomous PG Collage, Rajnandgaon.
- राष्ट्रीय शोधसंगोष्ठी – संस्कृतवांग्मये ज्ञानविज्ञानचर्चा 21,22 जनवरी 2019 शासकीय दिग्विजय स्वशासी स्नातकोत्तर महाविद्यालय, राजनांदगांव
- National Seminar on An Interdisciplinary study of Carbon Management and Sustainable Development, “Anthropogenic Influence Affects the Biodiversity of Aquatic Insects and Alteration the Ecological Balance of Dankani River in Dantewada District of Bastar of India.
Invited Guest Lecture / Resource Person
- Biodiversity Conservation 13-02-1014 Danteshwari PG. College, Dantewada (C.G.)
- वर्तमान शिक्षा व्यवस्था : चुनौतियाँ एवं समाधान 21 एवं 22 जून 2014 पं. रविशंकर शुक्ल विश्वविद्यालय, रायपुर, कुशाभाऊ ठाकरे पत्रकारिता एवं जनसंचार विश्वविद्यालय, रायपुर, शिक्षा संस्कृति न्यास, नईदिल्ली |
- District Level Workshop on “New Education Policy of India” 29 Nov. 2015. Danteshwari PG. College, Dantewada (C.G.)
- Workshop on “Problems Examination System of Higher Education.” 20 Nov 2015. Govt. Naveen Collage Bhairamgarh, Dist. Bijapur (C.G.)
- Workshop on “Enhancement in Quality Education” 27-01-2016 Govt. Mahendra Karma Girls Collage, Dantewada (C.G.)
- Workshop on “Carrier Orientation” 29-01-2016 Govt. Mahendra Karma Girls Collage, Dantewada (C.G.)
- Workshop on “Enhancement in Quality Education” 29-01-2016 Govt. Mahendra Karma Girls Collage, Dantewada (C.G.)
- Workshop on “CBCS and Semester System” 26-02-2016 Govt. Mahendra Karma Girls Collage, Dantewada (C.G.)
- National Wild Life Conservation Week Celebration “Organic Evolution and Population Genetics” 14 Oct. 2017. Govt. W.W. Patankar Girls Collage Durg (C.G.)
- Workshop on “Innovative Practices in Higher Education” 22nd to 24th July 2013. Organized by Centre for Innovations in Public System (CIPS) and Chhattisgarh Academy of Administration, Raipur.
- Workshop on “Quality in Higher Education, CBCS and Semester System” 8th Sep 2015. Danteshwari PG. College, Dantewada (C.G.)
- राज्य स्तरीय हिन्दी कार्यशाला “कार्यालयीन हिन्दी : स्वरूप एवं विशेषताएं” 6 अक्टूबर 2107 शासकीय दिग्विजय स्वशासी स्नातकोत्तर महाविद्यालय, राजनांदगांव
- National Workshop on “Enzymology and its Application (Isolation, Purification and Immobilizatio of Enzyme-Amylase and Lipase) from Various Sources”. 12th to 18th 2018. Bhiali MAhila Mahavidyalaya, Bhilai and niTza Bioventure Pvt. Ltd. Secundrabad.
- Workshop on “Laboratory Safety Measures” 28th and 29th 2019. Govt. Digvijay Autonomous PG Collage, Rajnandgaon.
Responsibilities with Position
- Officer in-charge Dr. C.V. Raman Central Instrumental and research Laboratory.
- Officer in-charge Mukhyamantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Organizing Secretary Science Club.
- Member Alumni Committee.
- Member Scholarship Committee.