Department of Chemistry,
Govt. Autonomous PG College, Rajnandgaon (CG)
Mobile Number: +91-9462137069, +91-9406861152
- Ph. D. from DepartmentOf Chemistry, Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur (MP)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) I Div., SGN Khalsa College, MDS University, Ajmer.
- B. Sc. (Chemistry, Biology) I Div., SML PG College, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India.
- 10+2 (Bio group) I Div., Rajasthan BSE, Ajmer.
- 10th I Div., Rajasthan BSE, Ajmer.
- NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by CSIR-UGC passed in 2005
- Worked as a Junior Research Fellow in CSIR Funded project in Mody Institute of Tech. & Science, Lakshmangarh, Sikar, Rajasthan, India form June 7, 2008 to March 31, 2009.
- Synthesis and Characterization of metal Complexes of metals like V(IV), Cu(II), Ni(II), Mo(VI) & W(VI) involving (O,O), (O,N) organic donors.
- Growing Crystals and Solution of Single Crystal X-Ray Data & 3D Molecular Modelling.
- 2003-05 Lecturer KD Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Nawalgarh, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India.
- 2006-08 Lecturer SML PG College, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India.
- 2009-12 Research scholar & Guest lecturer Department of Chemistry, RD University, Jabalpur, Madhyapradesh, India.
- 2012-13 Lecturer Smt. IMShiksha Niket PG College, Pilani, Rajasthan, India
- 2013-14 Lecturer Seth GB Podar College, Nawalgarh
- Synthesis and characterization of metal complexes of biological and medicinal relevance
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Bio-inorganic chemistry
- Density Function Theory (DFT) and computational Chemistry
- Participated in National Seminar on “Innovation in Science and Technology for Inclusive Development” on 26-27 March, 2014 at Vigyan Bhawan, M.P. Council of Science and Technology, Bhopal.s
- 19th ISCB International Conference 2013, 2-5 March, 2013, Department of Chemistry, ML Sukhadia University, Udaipur, India.
- Participated in National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Chemistry” on 29-30 December, 2012, organized by Department of Chemistry, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur.
- Poster Present in “National seminar in Expanding Horizon in chemical science” 22th to 23rd June, 2011, Organized by the Department of chemistry, A.P.S. University Rewa, (M.P.) [Abstract Published].
- “National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences.” 12th May to 13th May 2011,Department of Chemistry, A. P. S. University, Rewa, M.P. India.
- “National Science Day Celebration- 2011” research paper presentation category. (Ist prize)11th March to 12th March 2011, Department of Physics, R. D. University, Jabalpur, M.P. India.
- Seminar on “Interface of Industry, Biology and Chemistry in 21st Century” 5th Feb. to 7th Feb., 2011,Department of Chemistry, University of Allahabad, India.
- Manganese(II) chelates of bioinorganic and medicinal relevance: Synthesis, characterization, antibacterial activity and 3D-molecular modeling of some penta-coordinated manganese(II) chelates in O,N-donor coordination matrix of b-diketoenolates and picolinate. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, (2016) 9, S54–S63, C. Maurya, P. Bohre, S. Sahu, M.H. Martin, A.K. Sharma.
- Oxoperoxomolybdenum(VI) complexes of catalytic and biomedical relevance: Synthesis, characterization, antibacterial activity and 3D-molecular modeling of some oxoperoxomolybdenum(VI) chelates in mixed (O,O) coordination environment involving maltol and b-diketoenolates. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, (2016) 9, S150–S160, C. Maurya, P. Bohre, S. Sahu, M.H. Martin, A.K. Sharma, P. Vishwakarma.
- Two Novel Sugar Schiff Base Oxovanadium(IV) Complexes: Their Synthesis, Characterization by Combined DFT Experimental Approach and Thermal Studies. Journal of Ravishankar University-B, 28, 11-29 (2015). R. C. Maurya, A. K. Sharma, P. K. Vishwakarma B A. Malik, J. M. Mir and D. K. Rajak.
- Synthesis, characterization and 3D-molecular modelling and analysis of some Copper(II) chelates in O,N-donor coordination pattern involving Schiff bases derived from 4-butryl-3-methyl-1-phenyl-2-pyrazoline-5-one and some sulfa drugs. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, (2015) 8, 143–154, R.C. Maurya, S. Jhamb, S. Roy, J. Chourasia, A.K. Sharma, P. Vishwakarma.
- Oxovanadium(IV) complexes of medicinal relevance: Synthesis, characterization, and 3D-molecular modelling and analysis of some oxovanadium(IV) complexes in O,N-donor coordination matrix of sulfa drug Schiff bases derived from a 2-pyrazolin-5-one derivative. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, (2015) 8, 78–92, R.C. Maurya, D. Sutradhar, M.H. Martin, S. Roy, J. Chourasia, A.K. Sharma, P. Vishwakarma.
- Dioxomolybdenum(VI) chelates of bioinorganic, catalytic, and medicinal relevance: Studies on some cis-dioxomolybdenum(VI) complexes involving O, N-donor 4-oximino-2-pyrazoline-5-one derivatives. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, (2015) 8, 293–306, R.C. Maurya, J. Chourasia, M.H. Martin, S. Roy, A.K. Sharma, P. Vishwakarma.
- Synthesis, Characterization, Thermal Behaviour and DFT Aspects of Some Oxovanadium(IV) Complexes Involving ONO-Donor Sugar Schiff Bases. Journal of Coordination, (2014) Vol. 67, No. 18, 3084–3106 Chemistry, R. C. Maurya, B A. Malik, J. M. Mir and A. K. Sharma.
- Molybdenum (VI) Chelates of Biomedical and Catalytic Relevance : Studies on Some NewCis-Dioxo-Molybdenum (VI) Chelates Involving O, N-Donor O-Vanillin-Sulfa Drug SchiffBase Environment, International Journal of Current Chemistry: Vol. 2, No. 1, January-April 2011, 393, R.C. Maurya, M.H. Martin, J. Chourasia and A.K. Sharma.
- Oxovanadium(IV) Complexes of Bioinorganic and Medicinal Relevance : Synthesis, Magnetic, Spectral and Thermal Studies, and 3D-Molecular Modeling of Some New Oxovanadium(IV) Complexes Involving (N4)-Donor Environment of Benzimizazol Derivaties and Succinimide. International Journal of Current Chemistry : Vol. 1, No. 4, October-December 2010(Page 305), R.C. Maurya, M.H. Martin, S. Jhamb, J. Chourasia, S. Roy and A.K. Sharma.
Parents: Shri Om Prakash Sharma – Smt. Anuradha Sharma
Marital Status: Married Spouse Name: Krishna
DOB: May 21, 1979 Gender: Male